We Indian have many options in food to build our immunity. It is suggested to avoid the artificial medicine and inculcate good food habit and utilize nutrition’s from the natural food. Dill is one of the best leafy vegetables which has many health benefits.
Dill leaves is know as Sabbasige soppu in kannada, soa-kura in Telagu, soa in Panjabi, shepu in Marathi and Konkani is rich in antioxidant and a good source of vitamin C, Vitamin A, and magnesium.
Dill leaves health benefits including
- Protection against heart disease and cancer.
- Helps to prevent cramps during periods.
- Lower the blood sugar levels.
- Improves bone health.
- Helps in digestion
- Helps in soothing sleep
The dill leaves can be eaten in different ways such as
- vegetable with chapati or roti
- sambar to rice
- juice with a bit of turmeric can help to keep ourself healthy.
Meaning Health is wealth, health is everything.
If we are alive today, we can achieve anything and everything, hence maintaining a good health is very important.